NEW DEVELOPMENT AND OPPORTUNITIES
Today is hot in Michigan. Low land India hot and maybe even Philippines hot but not quite Costa Rica hot which has twice the humidity and that is a LOT! The past week has been one of multiple projects moving forward. Some of the top developments of the past week.
– ASHES OF EDEN was mastered for home video/TV worldwide. This mastering included a new CDI company logo that was created for “40 Nights” feature film. (Thank you Vroman Arts) This film releases Oct. 13th worldwide!
– WASTELAND updates – the film short is being considered at many genre festivals that showcase Sci-Fi. Posters are soon to be for sale and the best news yet appears to be financing opportunities for the full feature.
– “DONORS” the thriller about organ stealing has signed a domestic deal with Jax Distribution. They are also interested in several films from the CDI library.
– “Bestseller” is about to have the Lansing, MI theatrical kick off running at Celebration Cinema from July 21st (Tuesday) until July 26th (Sunday) and we also released the behind the scenes from the media premiere. The 1st public premiere promo will be released here soon also. We are close to announce a few other screening locations. The 21st showing will have Chris Knight, author and EP at the showing and afterglow. Several of the cast and crew will attend the opening night show but we invite you to attend any of the showings and invite others if you like what you see. Keep requesting it at your local theaters.
– “40 Nights” is CLOSE to revealing the 1st look trailer. We had a great music direction meeting with director Jesse Low and composer/sound designer Dennis Therrian. We discussed themes, instruments and exchanged ideas to be used in the trailer and feature. The feature itself is getting close to a lock and my goal is to have it over August 1st.
NEW DEVELOPMENT & OPPORTUNITIES
Two CDI projects are moving in the development pipeline. Location work has started for an 1800’s inspirational action/drama. As released before we are looking at reels of African-American actresses from MICHIGAN who are in their 20’s and also African-American actresses age 10 and under – so if you have a dramatic REEL feel free to submit directly firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2nd is the follow-up biblical faith film to “40 Nights” entitled “Chasing the Star”. It is to be shot in the Yuma, AZ area Jan/Feb 2016. We will be doing some advance casting on this project in the coming weeks. It will be distributed by Lightworx Entertainment.
This entry was posted on July 18, 2015 by DJ Perry. It was filed under Blogroll and was tagged with 1800's, 40 Nights, acting, actors, African American, Ashes of Eden, author, Bestseller, biblical, cast, casting, CDI, Celebration Cinema, Chasing the star, Chris Knight, Costa Rica, crew, Dennis Therrian, director, distribution, donors, drama, EP, festivals, financing, genre, hazelnut, home video, India, Jax Distribution, Jesse Low, Johnathan Rand, July, Lightworx Distribution, logo, Michigan, music, October, Philippines, posters, SciFi, theatrical, TV, Vroman Arts, wasteland, Yuma.